The Second Language Acquisition Theory
The Second Language Acquisition Theory is a scientific study of the mechanisms and processes by which humans acquire a language other than their native tongue, based on the results of research in neuroscience, psychology, linguistics, and other fields.
If you would like to learn more about the "The Second Language Acquisition Theory" that HIROHIRO is using, please click below.
Guild Plan - $9.99
- Invitation to HIROHIRO members-only Discord group
- Invitations to join a guild where you can meet Japanese people and learn Japanese at your level.
- Daily study assignments provided by HIROHIRO
- Daily online language exchange
- Opportunities to learn about Japanese culture
- Online activities for members only
A guild is a group of HIROHIRO friends who share the same interests and language goals. Based on a questionnaire, all participants in the HIROHIRO community will be assigned to a guild. Each guild will work together to complete daily quests sent to them by HIROHIRO!
We will use Discord.
② HIROHIRO Level
③ Language Exchanges
*Currently, all activities are online due to COVID-19, but in the future, we will also have activities in person!